Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nofo at the Pig -- Raleigh

March 19, 2008

A coworker and I went to Nofo for lunch today. She had been there before and said the food was delicious, as did another friend of mine. I decided I was in a greasy kind of mood and ordered the 1/2 lb burger with harvarti with a side of cheddar mac. The burger was delicious! Juicy and yummy! The perfect burger for the perfect burger kind of day! When I ordered the cheddar mac, I assumed it would've been mac n cheese. I was so looking forward to mac n cheese! Nope, turns out it's a macaroni pasta salad with olives, cheddar, and some peppers cut up. It actually wasn't bad, but not what I was expecting, so don't get the cheddar mac if you want mac n cheese! :) Our waitress was a little flighty and had no personality, but was attentive and polite. The decor is very bright and fun and open. I'd definitely recommend visiting the gift shop upstairs. They have some really cool stuff and some really delicious looking desserts! I'd definitely go back, but try something a little more risque next time.

  • Pros: Great burger! Really great menu! Cute decor!
  • Cons: Waitstaff bored me, parking is a pain in the tuckus!

I've gone back several times since my first visit. I love their salad with grilled chicken and goat cheese. Good stuff! Also, the tuna steak on salad is delicious! Definitely go!

No comments:

Post a Comment