Thursday, June 11, 2009

Simple Decor, Fabulous Food! Shaba Shabu on Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh

November 04, 2007

I've been to Shaba Shabu many times and have always been impressed with the sushi. I've yet to have the thai food, so I can't comment on that. The service has been good and bad, but for the most part good. Last night, we went there for girl's night out. We had a party of 14. Our waiter was awesome! He did our checks by name so that if we wanted to get up and move around from seat to seat we could without him having any issues with the checks. He memorized my name and my drink order, so I was pretty happy about that! The sushi was only slightly above average last night. I remember having better there, but the service certainly made up for it! The chocolate martini's were superb as usual! I would definitely recommend checking out this place. It may be in a strip mall, but the interior is gorgeous!

  • Pros: Wait staff, sushi, drinks
  • Cons: dark bathroom, somewhat pricey
6/11/09 They've recently updated the exterior of the strip mall and it's actually really cool looking! I continue to go to Shaba Shabu and keep going back. The food is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment